Well don’t stress any long because there is no need to break the bank to have a memorable date night.
10 Cheap Valentine’s Day Ideas
- In-home Spa: Light candles, run some warm bath water and add Powder milk and place some flower petals (purchase discounted flowers from grocery store) in the water. Have some relaxing music playing. Once your spouse is out of the tub, give them a massage using heated olive oil.
- Late night snack: Make some chocolate covered strawberries & enjoy with your spouse with a glass of your favorite beverage, use wine glasses (If you don’t have wine glasses purchase a pack from Dollar Store).
- Progressive Dinner: Enlist 3 of your married friends to participate in a progressive dinner. Each couple serve a meal: appetizer, main course, and dessert. You guys visit each other house & enjoy the meal, the atmosphere & the conversation. At the end of the night, you all would have been to 3 different restaurants (friends house).
- Movie Night: Rent your favorite movie from Redbox for $1 or using a FREE discount code and purchase your spouse favorite dessert & enjoy a nice movie night.
- Lunch instead of Dinner: Enjoy a lunch date (its much cheaper) than a dinner date.
- $10 Gift Value: Each of you go to the Thrifty Store & purchase a gift for the other. The gift can not be over $10.
- Coffee Anyone: Purchase a coffee mug from Dollar Store & put all your spouse favorites coffee additions in there.
- I Love You: Make a coupon booklet with 12 I Love You coupons for your spouse to use throughout the year. You can make the coupon booklet out of construction paper & bind together with yarn.
- Its All About you Honey: Participate in their favorite activity today. If they are a gamer, play their favorite game with them. If you spouse love girly movies, watch her favorite movie with her.
- Family Time: Tonight enjoy Valentines Day as a kid with your kids. Make cards, make cookies, & enjoy your kids favorite meal.
think outside the chocolate box this Valentine’s Day
Enjoying this holiday should be enjoyable the day of and weeks later. Don’t stress about money and getting a gift, do what you know you can do & your spouse will be appreciative.
What is your favorite low cost/cheap Valentines Day gift or date idea?