The FALL weather is here!
The weather is getting cooler. The leaves are changing colors. Now what do you for date nights in the Fall?
This is the time of the year that most people are retreating to the house. The cold weather & having to have on so many clothes when you go out, make couples eliminate date nights doing the Fall. I am here to tell you that there are some great outdoor Fall date activities that you can still participate in.
25 Fall Date Ideas
- Charity Walk: Participate in a worthy cause walk/run. There are so many charity walks: Breast Cancer Awareness, Domestic Violence, taking place this time of the year it would be a great way to give back and also spend time together.
- Live Music: Listen to local band at a local bar
- Go to a Pumpkin Patch: pick pumpkins & then carve the pumpkin to resemble your spouse face
- Fall Foliage: Take a drive & enjoy the fall foliage. Taking pictures & stopping at a nice stop to enjoy a picnic in the car.
- Campfire: build a fire outside in a fire pit or use your fireplace & roast s’mores.
- Fondue Night: Make fun dips & enjoy with wine.
- Go Apple Picking: then make a dish or drink from your apples
- Photo Shoot: Its time to update your pics. Hire a photographer or DIY. Buy a tripod, set the timer for your camera & pose. Have fun. Find a nice location or just use your backyard as the backdrop.
- Attend a football game: at a local high school.
- Game Night:Enjoy a night in and play a board game. Games like Jenga encourages couples to work together (building communication skills) while trying not to make the pile fall. You guys will have so many laughs! Make sure to get the Tetris version for just that extra challenge.
- Go Camping in your backyard or at a campsite.
- Basketball game: Play one on one basketball together. Friendly competition is good for the soul.
- Hike: Go on a hike in one of the city parks or national parks.
- Volunteer : Feed the homeless, give out coats, or donate your time together at a nonprofit that you and your spouse supports.
- Movie hop: Go to the $2 movie theater & spend the day watching movies (make sure you pay for all the movies you watch)
- Visit the gravesites of your loved ones and share in the cleanup of their area but also share special stories about your loved one.
- Craft/Fall Fair: Go to the local craft/fall fair and find something that you guys can use on a date.
- Visit a winery: It is really pretty at winerys this time of year plus there is less of a crowd visiting.
- Corn maze: Enjoy getting lost/turned around in a corn maze & make sure to do the hayride. Check out my post about visiting a corn maze.
- Not Breakfast or Lunch but: Go for a brunch at your local restaurant
- Visit a local brewery or a local bar that specializes in beer from around the world. Ask them for a price to sample all the beers.
- Got clay: Attend a pottery class together. Make something for each other
- Cupcakes: Instead of saying “Let’s go have drinks” say “Lets have dessert and coffee/tea”. Visit your local bakery & enjoy the dessert of the day.
- Drive-In: Get you some blankets, some food & drink & enjoy a movie at the drive-in. (this of course is good until it gets to cold outside) Check out my post: Date Night Drive-In
- Visit your local museums. This time of year, it is less visited & the exhibits have changed out for the season/holidays
What are your Fall Date activities you & your spouse will do this quarter?
Don’t forget to check follow Still Dating My Spouse date ideas board on Pinterest and if you want more ideas, follow our Date Night Ideas board where we pin ideas we find across the internet. If you need ideas of great movies to watch during date night, follow our Date Night Movie Pinterest board.