Happy Hump Day! Normally by Wednesday, we are already thinking about the weekend and what we will do with our Saturday and Sunday.
As you plan your weekend, how will you and your spouse spend quality time together this weekend?
As married couples, we must do our best to keep a regular date night/day with our spouse. This is very important to allow us time to bond, connect, and invest in our relationship.
In trying to date weekly, the cost of going out to really expensive establishments could put a strain on your finances; however, you don’t need to plan an elaborate outing every week. Keep in mind it’s all about spending uninterrupted time with our spouse.
This week, I will share some inexpensive date night ideas:
- Play mini-golf at home. Wad up a tin-foil ball for each person. Take turns picking the “hole” or what to use as the golf club. Have fun & be creative!
- Visit an art gallery. Many art galleries have FREE nights, especially on the first Friday of each month. How much fun you and your spouse can have attempting to figure out what u are looking at!
- Purchase Jenga (the game) and write out Sexy Truths & Dares on each piece. You must do whatever is written on the block!
- Play Body Pictionary: Use edible body paint and take turns drawing on each other. You make the rules & the prizes for the winner.
- Blindfold your spouse and feed him/her foods of your choice. Be playful.
Remember date night/day is designed for you and your spouse to have fun, connect, & relax without the interruptions of work, children, bills, or outsiders.
What do you have planned for date night/day? Comment below and share your date night ideas and/or let me know which one of the 5 ideas I shared you and your spouse will do this week for your date night.