Yessssssss, the leaves are turning their pretty color. The temperature is cooler. The kids are back in school and the boots and sweaters are out the boxes! It’s Fall Date time. Date Nights outside is the business right now!
Yes, I’m excited and you should be as well. We truly enjoy this time of the year. After the hustle and bustle of the summer: traveling, visiting family and house full of kids, we look forward to slowing down and reconnecting with each other on a passionate level.
The fall season is our best date night season!!!!
I know y’all had a blast with your summer date nights, but now it’s time to get in gear and plan for your fall date nights. NO EXCUSES!
Fun Fall Date Ideas
- Outdoor Picnic: Fall picnics are perfect for enjoying the weather and having uninterrupted conversations. Grab a picnic basket, blanket, wine, wine glasses, fruit and cheese, and don’t forget the music. Enjoy a nice romantic dance at your picnic.
- Tailgate: Tailgate at your favorite game day or even at your local high school game. Cheer on the team together! Enjoy some traditional tailgating food that you guys prepare together. Enjoying this time together as a couple will remind you why you love your spouse.
- Corn maze: Enjoy getting lost/turned around in a corn maze & make sure to do the hayride.
- Home Karaoke: Don’t have a karaoke machine? No problem. Most cable services have the music stations, turn to your favorite genre of music & sing (plus dance maybe) along with the words. See who can sing more songs using the right words (hey I would definitely lose that challenge but I would have fun singing my little heart out).
- Visit a haunted house: Haunted houses are not my thing (because I don’t do horror or scary things) but this could be a true adrenaline rush for you and your spouse.
- Bike Riding: Ride bikes around the most scenic area in your city. Enjoy looking at the fall leaves + you guys are getting in some exercise!
- Bonfire: Enjoy a bonfire in your backyard. Roast marshmallows or even make your own PSL (pumpkin spice latte) drinks. Need PSL recipes? Check out Pinterest.
- Wine Tasting: Now you know I’m all up for you to visit a winery; however, if you don’t have a winery close, enjoy a wine tasting at home.
- Bob for apples: I know you haven’t done this since you were a kid but now as adults put an adult spin on bobbing for apples. You could bet who gets the most apples. You could fill the tub with your favorite alcoholic beverage. You could put an orange in as an automatic out. The possibilities are endless.
- Pick up leaves: Now, this may not seem like a great activity to do as a couple but actually it is and you are getting the leaves out your yard. Have fun with it! Don’t look at it as a chore but more of a fun game.
Creating the perfect Fall date night is only limited by your imagination and planning. Date nights create better intimate experiences for better emotional connections.
Don’t skimp on dating your spouse. It’s a necessity not only in the Fall but always.
How will you plan for romance with your spouse this fall?