Happy Valentines Day week. I know some are excited but there so many that are stressing over what to do & what to where. Don’t fret our resident stylist Haneef Jordan at Touch My Closet have you covered (literally, LOL).
This Outfit is so nice for a brunch date or dinner date.
5 romantic date night places for Valentine day:
- The ultimate romantic place called FOGO. The food is amazing, the service is beyond 5stars. The prices are reasonable. Make your reservation today. They have many locations all over.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine We love the ambiance at Fleming’s. They are hosting a Valentine’s Celebration Dinner: February 14th – 17th. To sweeten the deal, each couple who dines at Fleming’s Thursday, February 14th through Sunday, February 17, will receive a $25 Dining Card†† toward a future rendezvous at Fleming’s. They have locations all over.
- Firebirds Restaurants. Is another restaurant that make you feel like you have stepped into a very upscale restaurant without the upscale price. The service is impeccable & the food is spot on. The cozy booths will give you and your sweetie the right space to be cozy & enjoy a romantic meal on Valentines Day. They are offering a special Valentines Menu from 2/11-17. They have locations all over.
- The first restaurant you guys went out on a date. What would be more romantic than recreating your first date on Valentines Day.
- Your house: Set the ambiance. Cook a meal together. Play your favorite music & enjoy the meal in the comfort of your own home while sharing a nice glass of your favorite beverage.
Touch My Closet
Check us out on Facebook www.facebook.com/touchmycloset. All looks done by Haneef Jordan & Nye Moore.
What do you have planned for Valentines Day? Share below in the comments.