Love is in the air. Can’t you feel it?
Valentines Day is 14 days away. I’m really excited because if only for one day, the world is thinking about love and appreciating the one you are with.
So just what are your plans for Valentines Day?
For the next 3 days, I will share a few ideas to help getting you plan and think.
Today, I will share a few gift/date night ideas. Since, Valentine day is one of those days that most expect a gift, I will not be sharing the chocolates and flowers gift ideas. That is so 1980 (smile).
5 Valentine Date Night/Gift ideas:
1. Purchase some new lingerie and put on a sexy Valentine’s Day fashion show for your husband!
2. Hire a chef to cook a special dinner for u & ur love..bring out the fine china,candles,& enjoy ur romantic dinner.
3. Hire a masseuse to come over after work…set the mood w/dim lights, soft music & enjoy a couples massage at home.
4. Take a helicopter ride over the city & end with a romantic dinner at your favorite restaurant (make reservations).
5. For our deployed or long distance relationships:
Send a Valentines evening in a box.
First add candles & box of their favorite food item (nonpershiable of course.. (candle light dinner).
Then add a romantic CD….
Then add something special that would definitely put a smile on their face.
Put a decorative container/jar of Hershey’s kisses.
Last but not least, put a note and a balloon explaining how much you hate being apart on this special day and if you could spend Valentines Day together this is what they would experience on Valentine’s Day day.
So what do you have planned for your special Valentine on Valentine Day? Please share what you have planned, have gotten before for Valentines. I would love to hear!
- 10 Facts About Valentine’s Day (greetingcarduniverse.com)