10 December Date Night Ideas
1. Go to a Matinee Movie. You can even prepay for your tickets on Fandango.
2. Polar Express Ride isn’t just for children
3. Go ice skating
4. Holiday Scavenger Hunt at Gulliver’s Gate. In New York, Gulliver’s Gate just launched a fun, “iSpy” scavenger hunt for guests who visit from now throughout December, complete with surprises including The Grinch, Grandma getting run over by a reindeer, Santa lounging on a beach, Elsa from Frozen, and so much more – all shrunken down to 1:87 their actual size. How much fun could y’all have on a date doing this scavenger hunt?
5. Enjoy a play at a local theater. Get dressed up. Enjoy a night of arts.
6. Go to a concert. We have two concerts we will attend this month. The husband is a huge Janet Jackson fan so we are going to her concert on 12/7. I am a huge Garth Brooks fan so we are going to see him on 12/22. We have 2 dates planned that include music and our favorite artists. We are definitely winning.
7. Spa Date. Schedule a full day of massages and sauna baths for the two of you. If you live in the Atlanta area, you should check out JeJu Sauna. That place is truly different but very relaxing. I think all couples should try it at least once but go with an open mind.
8. Drive around the city and view all the nice holiday lights…Don’t forget your favorite cup of hot chocolate
9. Go to the Toy Store…not to buy gifts for the kids but to have a nostalgia moment. Share and show your spouse your favorite toys from your childhood or even show them the toy you always wanted and never got. I did that and one year my husband surprised me with a Simon Says. THAT WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER.
10. Make s’mores