Dating your spouse isn’t an option but a necessity. Actually being able to date often is compromised sometimes due to the lack of funds, the lack of time and/or the lack of reliable babysitter.
There are many ways you can carve out time to spend with your spouse. And there are many ways to secure reliable babysitter, but to get the money needed to have a date is not always EASY. That’s when your creativity comes into play.
5 Frugal Date Ideas
1. Go on a picnic: Go to a local park or have a picnic in your back yard. You could even have a picnic at your child’s next sporting event.
2. Go bike riding. Rent some bikes and take a scenic ride through the park.
3. Take a pottery class. Get your hands dirty molding something together. Call your local pottery studio and ask about discount days.
4. Learn a new dance. Take dance lessons via YouTube.
5. Attend a DIY class. Lowes and Home Depot offers FREE DIY classes. Learn how to make something together.
These are just a few creative ideas for a date with your spouse. Sign up for my newsletter, I share date ideas weekly. Don’t miss your inspiration.
What is your favorite frugal date suggestion? Share below in the comments.