Its our anniversary! 16 years. God didn’t have to do it but he did. Our beginnings were humbled and troubled, but we stuck and stayed. Marriage isn’t easy but when you are committed to the process, God will bless your efforts and he definitely blessed me with mines: my husband.
In honor of our anniversary, we wanted to share 16 things you didn’t know about us:
- We are both middle children
- We are afraid of heights
- Both our moms are divorced
- We are NFL teams rivals. He like the Titans and I love the 6 times Superbowl Champs, Pittsburgh Steelers
- We have 3 grandchildren
- We have two kids born in August and they are affectionately called: Frick and Frack
- Our original wedding date was September 5
- We eloped a day before our wedding
- We love watching the complete seasons of TV shows on OnDemand
- We are home bodies
- We love singing in the car
- Our favorite date night location is the Drive In
- Our favorite date night restaurant is Olive Garden
- The hubby loves to cook breakfast
- I love to BBQ
- We love being MARRIED
There is so many things about us that we laugh about but that are molding us into the couple we are! Happy anniversary honey. I wish us many many more!
I challenge you to share 16 things about you and your spouse in the comments below, on your Facebook page and with each other! See how many similarities you come up with.