Oh, 2013 came in and we are already 6 days into the year and it seems longer. I know many of you made resolutions for the year and vowed to change and improve your plight in life.
New Year, New You, and New [approach] in your marriage
Oh its great to improve our lives. Its really good when we have an accountability partner to take this journey with us.
A few points to keep in mind when approaching a new lifestyle:
- What steps have you put into place to reach your goals?
- Keep your goals short, sweet, and attainable
- What is your motivation for these goals?
- Keep your eye on the prize
- Don’t be so hard on yourself if you don’t reach the goal, regroup and start over
As the new year comes in, there will be a few new things we will do here on Still Dating My Spouse. We want to make sure we are giving you guys things that are beneficial for not only you but us as well. Yes, we benefit from the things we post as well.
Whats new at Still Dating My Spouse?
- Each month a challenges will be posted.
- Regular video posts will accompany the blog posts. So if you haven’t subscribed to our YouTube channel please do so.
- Posting at 4 times a week with new content
- Attacking controversial marriage topics. Regardless, of how much we try to ignore certain things they are still happening within our marriages
- Answering readers questions. So if you have a question about anything marriage related please feel free to send us an email and we will attempt to answer and share with the readers. (all names will be removed to protect the innocent)
- One post a month with date night ideas!
We are just happy about a new year and new opportunities to share with you guys. We thank each of you for your continued support of Still Dating My Spouse!
Watch out 2013 because we are improving and saving marriages one date at a time!
What is something you would like to see us talk about or address? Please comment below…..